IT Outsourcing to small and medium business has been general nature for PRO IT since 1999.
PRO IT’s internal technology analysts, solution architects and system engineers can offer you comprehensive, planned networking solutions while providing a single point of contact for all support issues that may arise during the life of an IT Investment.
- Reduce overheads, free up resources
- Avoid capital expenditure
- Get access to specialized skills
- Improve speed and service
- Enhance tactical and strategic advantages
- Provide the best quality services, products and people
- Be reliable and innovative
- Provide value-added services
- Increase customer satisfaction
- Avoid the cost of chasing technology
- Leverage the provider’s extensive investments in technology, methodologies and people
- Obtain needed project management and implementation consulting expertise.
- Reduce the risk of technological obsolescence and increase efficiency by consolidating and centralizing functions
- Reduce the overall IT management burden while retaining control of strategic decision making.
The key features:
- Formal contract with services defined by required service outcomes and term.
- May involve contracting out of all IT service functions and resources. Including helpdesk, network support, maintenance, and IT project work
- Comprehensive Service Level Agreements, SLAs, define the scope of maintenance services supplied. SLAs cover such things as the number of desktop PCs, laptops and servers that should be operating. Number of help desk queries are to be managed, expected response times and action times
- SLA ‘s are then measured on a regular basis to provide accountability to the client and may affect the final price of the service
- Project work is usually outside the SLA scope and charged separately
- IT procurement may be bundled into the service to gain further volume / cost benefits. This also provides significant efficiencies by having the one provider understand and be responsible for the entire IT environment, i.e. services and assets.