A PRO IT Fixed Cost IT Support Agreement represents a commitment to building a longer term, more strategic business relationship with PRO IT.
This allows PRO IT to take more responsibility for a client’s current IT stability and reliability; and for ensuring a client is aware of suitable technology trends and advancements that may be of advantage.
Fixed Cost Support Agreement
Under a PRO IT Fixed Cost Support Agreement, a monthly fee is charge for a schedule of included services required to support your IT network. These included services are flexible but usually include such services as unlimited helpdesk, unlimited remote support, remote monitoring, and a schedule of on-site visits, as required, and preventative maintenance of the network. Additional services, such as occasional project work are also facilitated by the agreement but are not usually included in the monthly fee.
The key services delivered via a PRO IT Fixed Cost Support Agreement include:
- Helpdesk support via the PRO IT Customer Service Centre
- Prioritised Support with Service Level Agreements, SLAs
- Remote monitoring and support of key IT infrastructure
- Responsive support escalation via the Customer Service Manager and/or Account Manager
- Onsite support on a scheduled basis to perform preventative maintenance and resolve any system faults and non-urgent requests
- Multiple allocated support engineers to ensure continuity of service and knowledge of the site through times of annual leave and sick leave.
- Monthly statement of activity
- Regular IT assessments of the networks performance and ongoing suitability to support the business
An IT Maintenance Checklist defined in collaboration with the client identifies the regular activities required to maintain the network, including step-by-step instructions for those activities the client wishes to undertake themselves.
Reporting and Online Portals
An online portal is available allowing clients to login and see a summary of support activity complete, in progress or yet to be actioned.
Monthly support statements are sent to all Support Plan clients detailing each site visit or support action taken including a record of each individual issue and resolution.