Our Remote Hands service offers you 24x7 support to help keep your network infrastructure up and running. Our Network Operations Centre (NOC) – open 24 hours, 365 days a year, will send technician(s) per your SLA requirements to carry out troubleshooting and maintenance work on your behalf. This means you’ll never need to send your technical personnel out, especially if it’s a simple task. Our highly trained technicians have the tools and test equipment necessary to troubleshoot your network infrastructure by acting as a field based extension of your organisation.
Remote Hands can be used to carry out some or all of the following tasks on your behalf:
- Visual inspection of devices to assess equipment status
- Rebooting routers, servers or other equipment
- Providing loop-back cables in order to test circuits remotely
- Re-seating or replacing components or cables
- Disconnecting systems from the network in the event of a network security event
- Remove AC or DC power feeds from equipment
- Cleaning equipment and cabinets
- Running new cables and cross-connects
- Carrier interface/circuit testing
PRO IT’s field technicians combine practical experience in Data Centre infrastructure management with IT and telecoms certifications such as CCNA, ITIL and CDCP. We are specialists in dealing with troubleshooting and maintenance of WAN, SDH, DWDM, IP, Metro Ethernet and Fibre related systems.